KOMTRAX - Remote Monitoring
KOMTRAX Plus is Komatsu’s technologically advanced
remote monitoring data system that provides access to
view specific machine data via the internet on your
Komatsu offers KOMTRAX - technologically advanced satellite monitoring systems. KOMTRAX can provide you with:
KOMTRAX is a system that allows you to view information about your Komatsu equipment directly on your computer. This information is downloaded via satellite and will keep you fully informed on the type of work your machine is doing. KOMTRAX is most commonly used for the following key features:
In today’s fast changing environment information is key and the status and location of your equipment is paramount. KOMTRAX systems can track your equipment in the field and maximise output through increased efficiencies and timely maintenance.
1. GPS satellite provides position information to your equipment in the field.
2. The KOMTRAX unit in your machine gathers engine data and position and sends this information to the satellite.
3. The communication satellite transmits information to the KOMTRAX data centre.
4. The KOMTRAX data centre stores and distributes the information throughout the machine life.
5. You can access the information gathered from your machine directly via the Internet from the KOMTRAX data centre.
KOMTRAX is standard equipment on most Komatsu Tier-3 Construction machines, and it will continue to be installed as “standard” on almost every construction class model change. KOMTRAX is also now equipped as standard on most small utility machines and backhoes.
Komatsu has invested in better serving our customers and continuously improving our products and support – whilst other manufacturers may charge a premium for basic GPS products, Komatsu will provide Komtrax free of charge.