Attachments: Komatsu Hydraulic Breakers
Komatsu hydraulic rock breakers bring industry-leading rock-breaking technology to our entire construction excavator range, extending from utility through to heavy construction machines.
With operating weights of between 90kg and 3.5 tonnes, they have been designed to suit Komatsu excavators from the PC18 through to the PC450LC-8.
The heavy line is available in both two-speed and fully variable speed versions, with the latter automatically changing its frequency to different conditions or material hardness to greatly increase productivity across varying applications.
Komatsu breakers offer several unique features and benefits:
- Variable frequency and energy systems on select models for higher productivity and lower maintenance costs
- Greater hydraulic efficiency enhanced with energy and recovery and regulation systems
- The industry’s highest percussion efficiency
- Higher impact strength for greater productivity in fractured and semi-fractured rock
- Back pressure-tolerant design, blank firing protection, over-flow protection and a fully enclosed nitrogen filled accumulator
Combined with the low operating costs benefits of Komatsu’s excavator range, a Komatsu combined excavator/breaker package offers major advantages, including better productivity and performance, reduced downtime, lower cost per hour and the industry’s leading service and support network.