Komatsu consumables: Komatsu Genuine Coolants
For the best performance, reliability, longevity and uptime, it’s essential that operators use Komatsu genuine coolant for their engines. Komatsu Super Coolant is a high performance, fully formulated long-life coolant that allows for extended drain periods, saving you money and downtime.
Why use Komatsu Super Coolant?
An important factor in the prevention of all engine failures and maximising equipment life is the proper maintenance of cooling systems through the correct use of quality coolants. Heavy-duty diesel coolants are engineered to help prolong the life of an engine, not just keep it cool. Komatsu Super Coolant is a high performance, fully formulated extended-life coolant that allows for extended drain periods, saving you money and reducing downtime. Free from environmentally-harmful silicates, amine and nitrates, Komatsu Super Coolants contain chemical inhibitors and organic acid technology to provide high levels of resistance to cavitation, pitting and rust.
- Pre-mixed for convenience
- Reduced downtime from extended service technology
- Improved productivity and lower operating costs over the life of your equipment
- Requires no supplemental additives which reduces maintenance costs
- Transportation does not require a hazardous chemical code
- Specified for use in Komatsu equipment and recommended in mixed fleet equipment
- Improved liner protection
- Reduces risk of water pump seal leakage
- Outstanding performance in cast iron and aluminium engines
- Outstanding performance in aluminium alloy cooling systems